What a Facelift Can Do for You
A facelift is a restorative operation that will help you regain a more youthful appearance by removing excess skin and literally “lifting” the face. The skin is skillfully adjusted to adhere to your face and neck’s new contour.
Overall, a facelift routinely helps patients achieve the following:
- Improve sagging in the mid-face (dermal fillers may be used for more moderate cases of sagging)
- Reduce significant creases under the eyes
- Reduce nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Increase definition in the jaw and chin
- Decrease sagging in the neck
While a facelift in Las Vegas can attain remarkable, transformative results, it cannot stop the aging process, and maintaining your results may require further non-surgical or surgical interventions in the future. At Engineered Aesthetics Plastic Surgery, we will work with you to establish a maintenance plan to help preserve your results far into the future.