Types of facial fillers
Engineered Aesthetics Plastic Surgery offers a wide array of facial fillers to fulfill our Las Vegas patients’ needs and goals. However, we do have a few popular treatment options, which include:
- Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid facial filler well suited to addressing a variety of common complaints about facial shape and contour.
- Juvederm softens lines and fills wrinkles for up to a year, including the particularly difficult to treat lines around the mouth and nose.
- Engineered Aesthetics Plastic Surgery offers an array of Juvederm products including Volbella, Vollure, Juvederm XC, and Voluma, all of which may smooth the appearance of wrinkles and add volume from 12 to 18 months.
- Facial volume may be lost due to aging or illness and may leave a patient feeling less confident with their appearance than they deserve.
- Sculptra may be able to help, and effects can last up to three years.
Sculptra is a lactic acid-based facial filler well suited to treating deep lines, folds, and creases and may also allow patients to regain a youthful glow, due to its stimulation of collagen production.
- As hyaluronic acid facial filler, Restylane is appropriate for improving fullness and contour in all areas of the face, and the hands as well.
- To help reverse the loss of volume in many areas of the face and hands for up to a year or more, Restylane may be your best choice.
Radiesse is a dermal filler made of calcium hydroxyapatite particles, a compound that lasts longer than hyaluronic acid fillers and triggers your skin’s natural collagen production. Besides enhancing your facial appearance and reducing fine lines, Radiesse encourages your body to produce collagen, ensuring long-term benefits. Radiesse is commonly used to provide facial lift, add fullness to your cheeks, reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and heal scars caused by skin inflammation. The results of a Radiesse treatment last for 1-2 years.
Belotero is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler that smoothes facial lines and effectively contours your face. Once injected, the hyaluronic acid particles bind with the moisture in your skin, filling in the fine lines and wrinkles on your skin and lips. As a hyaluronic acid dermal filler, it temporarily smooths moderate to severe facial lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth. Belotero is also approved to treat the deep marionette lines that run from your nose to your lips.
During your personal consultation, Dr. Engineer will call upon his many years of training and experience to help you select the best and most appropriate facial fillers in Las Vegas for your specific intentions. Dr. Engineer will then artfully sculpt the face with a conservative approach—never overfilling. With regular maintenance, you can enduringly attain a youthful contour and volume.