Dr. Engineer and facial fillers
Dr. Engineer and the staff at Engineered Aesthetics Plastic Surgery may be able to attain remarkable and natural-looking results with the use of dermal fillers in Las Vegas. At your comprehensive consultation, Dr. Engineer will spend an extensive amount of time to completely understand your ambitions and recommend the treatment options and injectables, which he believes may best attain your goals.
By becoming a patient of Dr. Engineer, you will gain a genuine, enduring partner in combatting the effects of aging.
Uses of facial fillers
Facial fillers may be used to improve contour, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and add needed volume and vitality to many areas of the face. Common uses for facial fillers include:
- Plumping the lips
- Improving contour of the cheeks
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines and dynamic wrinkles
- Reducing the appearance of “jowls” on the face
- Performing a “liquid rhinoplasty”
- And more…
Facial fillers are highly adaptable, and different types may allow your provider to attain natural-looking yet transformative results. Dr. Engineer artfully employs facial fillers in Las Vegas to help you anatomically reverse time.
Types of facial fillers
Engineered Aesthetics Plastic Surgery offers a wide array of facial fillers to fulfill our Las Vegas patients’ needs and goals. However, we do have a few popular treatment options, which include:
- Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid facial filler well suited to addressing a variety of common complaints about facial shape and contour.
- Juvederm softens lines and fills wrinkles for up to a year, including the particularly difficult to treat lines around the mouth and nose.
- Engineered Aesthetics Plastic Surgery offers an array of Juvederm products including Volbella, Vollure, Juvederm XC, and Voluma, all of which may smooth the appearance of wrinkles and add volume from 12 to 18 months.
- Facial volume may be lost due to aging or illness and may leave a patient feeling less confident with their appearance than they deserve.
- Sculptra may be able to help, and effects can last up to three years.
Sculptra is a lactic acid-based facial filler well suited to treating deep lines, folds, and creases and may also allow patients to regain a youthful glow, due to its stimulation of collagen production.
- As hyaluronic acid facial filler, Restylane is appropriate for improving fullness and contour in all areas of the face, and the hands as well.
- To help reverse the loss of volume in many areas of the face and hands for up to a year or more, Restylane may be your best choice.
During your personal consultation, Dr. Engineer will call upon his many years of training and experience to help you select the best and most appropriate facial fillers in Las Vegas for your specific intentions. Dr. Engineer will then artfully sculpt the face with a conservative approach—never overfilling. With regular maintenance, you can enduringly attain a youthful contour and volume.
Why choose Dr. Engineer for facial fillers?
In the Las Vegas area, you have many choices for facial filler providers. However, to best protect your safety and help ensure that you achieve your expected results, it is best to select a fully licensed and fellowship-trained plastic surgeon for your facial filler needs.
Dr. Engineer has more than ten years of training and many years of surgical experience, routinely helping his patients attain and maintain excellent aesthetic results. It is his pleasure to use his skills to help you make your facial contour dreams a reality. Schedule your comprehensive Las Vegas dermal filler consultation to discover what options may be best for you.